What I Wore:
Forever 21 Elephant Top, A&F Kids black skinny jeans, Dollhouse leopard loafers, Forever 21 jewelry, J.Crew black blazer, Versona burnt orange/snakeskin bag
I woke up around 7:15, due to anticipation and the sun shining brightly in my window, and jumped out of bed to get ready for the day. After perfecting my wavy hair and forest green smokey eye makeup I got dressed and headed out the door with my twin at my side. Our walk to the T is made up of gorgeous homes, coffee shops, school buses, dog walkers, Harvard students and countless Bostonians on their daily commute to the office.
The days prior were slow due to the holiday weekend so being surrounded by the palpable atmosphere of the city was thrilling! After hopping on the T and journeying across the Charles River to Beacon Hill, Laura and I made our way to the nearest Starbucks to get some fuel for our day. Iced caramel lattes and kind bars?? Yes please!
After a heartfelt hug goodbye and a wish of good luck I exited Starbucks with butterflies in my stomach. I walked a couple blocks down the street and made my way over to my door. A sharp buzz greeted me before I anxiously walked up 2 flights of stairs to the office entrance adorned with chic silver letters spelling the word SUCCARRA...the moment was here!
My first day was such a blur I can hardly recall all that occurred. It was full of shaking hands, office tours, mailing letters, checking emails, planning projects, organizing extravagant jewelry and perusing through look-books. I am really excited about all the projects ahead of me and I know, without a doubt, that this experience will be one I always remember!
P.S - The highlight of my day was my bosses dog that occasionally stays in the office...Mr. Pork Chops! How cute is he? I loved patting his head while I was sitting at my computer. He is ADORABLE and he made my day!
Until the next post, xoxo,
L & L






No comments:
Post a Comment